Icelandic Club Board 2019
- President — Pétur Guðmundsson
- Vice President — Gisli Olafsson
- Treasurer — Joel Robinson
- Membership Secretary — Björg Ýr Jóhansdóttir
- Recording Secretary — Sasha Decker
Icelandic Club Trustees 2019
- Amanda Allen
- Henry Bjornsson
- Tota Sellars
ICGS Mission Statement
The Icelandic Club of Greater Seattle is a non-profit local organization that strives:
- To promote Icelandic culture, language and heritage.
- To strengthen relationships within the Icelandic community in Washington.
- To strengthen relations with Iceland.
- To interact with other Icelandic Clubs in the USA and Canada.
- To interact with other local cultural clubs.
- To award further education scholarships to deserving high school graduates.
- To support the National Nordic Museum.